October 2012

Need a Tariff?

Interstate household goods moving companies need a tariff.  Tariffs are a requirement of federal law.  The tariff is not published with the government, but must be available for inspection upon request.  The household goods tariff will list the rates that the moving company charges its customers, as well as other important company policies and information.

Need a Tariff? Read More

Support Us

We need your support to keep this blog running and so we can continue to provide you with helpful information and best practices.


Will you help us?

Need Help?

The Law Office of David Piotrowski

represents California landlords.

Scroll to Top