November 2015

Household Goods Tariff

Household goods tariff publishing services offered for moving companies.  Need to publish an interstate household goods tariff? Let us create and publish your tariff for you! Moving companies need to publish a household goods tariff in order to comply with federal law. If you transport household goods across state lines, you are subject to the FMCSA rules which …

Household Goods Tariff Read More

UD-100 Eviction Help for Los Angeles and Ventura Landlords

We are a full service law firm assisting landlords with UD-100 “Complaint – Unlawful Detainer” forms. Form UD-100 is the initial complaint form filed by Los Angeles and Ventura county landlords in order to begin an unlawful detainer eviction case. Landlords will file UD-100 Unlawful Detainer Complaint at the proper courthouse along with other initial pleading …

UD-100 Eviction Help for Los Angeles and Ventura Landlords Read More

Support Us

We need your support to keep this blog running and so we can continue to provide you with helpful information and best practices.


Will you help us?

Need Help?

The Law Office of David Piotrowski

represents California landlords.

Scroll to Top