California 3 Day Notice to Pay or Quit CCP 1161


When an eviction is based on non-payment of rent in California, the first step in sucessfully evicting the non-paying tenant is the issue and serve a “3 Day Notice to Pay or Quit” in compliance with California Code of Civil Procedure, section 1161.

I have written several articles discussing the 3 day notice to pay or quit. In this article, I will provide you with links to various other 3 day notice to pay or quit blog entries.

Order a 3 Day Notice to Pay Rent or Quit template from the Law Office of David Piotrowski.

The Law Office of David Piotrowski represents landlords throughout southern California and can assist with a tenant eviction.

Read Attorney Piotrowski’s “Landlord Best Practices and Eviction Overview” book.

This entry was posted in Evictions and tagged , , , , , , , , , . Bookmark the permalink.

Leave a Reply