California tenants must:
- Keep the property that the tenant occupies clean and sanitary;
- Dispose of all rubbish, garbage, and other waste in a clean an sanitary manner;
- Properly operate all electrical, gas, and plumbing fixtures, and keep them clean;
- Refrain from destroying, damaging, or removing property (and not allowing any invitees or guests from doing the same);
- Use the property only for the purpose in which it was intended.
For more information on evictions in California, visit the Law Office of David Piotrowski.
For more eviction blog posts, click here.