Create a Household Goods Custom Tariff for Your Moving Company

Are you a moving company that transports household goods across state lines?  If the answer is yes, then you must publish a tariff.  The law that details household goods tariff publishing requirements is found in “49 CFR 1310.”

Failing to publish a tariff can result in severe fines and penalties on the moving company.  Create a household goods custom tariff today for your moving company.

For more blog entries on household goods transportation issues, click this link:

For help in publishing a household goods tariff, visit the tariff publishing page.

Need Help?

This article is courtesy of the Law Office of David Piotrowski, a California law firm representing landlords with eviction matters.

Leave a Comment

Support Us

We need your support to keep this blog running and so we can continue to provide you with helpful information and best practices.


Will you help us?

Need Help?

The Law Office of David Piotrowski

represents California landlords.

Scroll to Top