Do you need to evict a tenant in Pasadena, California? Let us help! Evicting a tenant in Pasadena can be a tricky process because of California’s tenant-friendly laws. We know the process and procedure for evicting a tenant in Pasadena.
Whether or not you have a written rental agreement with your Pasadena tenant, you may need to evict your tenant for any number of reasons, which may include:
- Your Pasadena tenant did not pay the rent
- The tenant is violating a term of your agreement (for example, smoking when the rental agreement does not allow smoking)
- The tenant is subleasing the property without permission
- The tenant is damaging the property
- Your Pasadena tenant is creating a nuisance
There are many reasons why a landlord may need to evict a tenant in Pasadena. The above list is only a sampling of possible reasons. If you are unsure whether or not you have a legal basis for evicting your Pasadena tenant, contact us. We can review your case and provide you with a free consultation. Our goal is provide the landlord with the best service possible in evicting Pasadena tenants.
For help with a Pasadena eviction, contact the Law Office of David Piotrowski today at (877) 875-6958.
We have Chinese speakers available to assist clients.
Click here for more eviction blog posts.