Moving Company Lawyer – Need a Tariff?

Moving company lawyer assisting interstate household goods moving companies with tariff publishing and contracts.

Moving companies need to publish a household goods tariff in order to comply with federal law. If you transport household goods across state lines, you are subject to the FMCSA rules which requires that you publish a household goods tariff. Your published tariff will include your company rates and policies. It will outline your delivery timeframes and include all the required USDOT information needed to comply with federal tariff publishing laws.

The Law Office of David Piotrowski is an experienced transportation law firm with experience in tariff publishing. In addition, we assist with creating custom contracts including the Bill of Lading, Order for Service, Estimate, Revised Estimate, and more.

We are a full-service transportation law firm and we are ready to assist you with your tariff and other needs. Contact us at (877) 875-6958.

For more blog entries on household goods transportation issues, click this link:

Need Help?

This article is courtesy of the Law Office of David Piotrowski, a California law firm representing landlords with eviction matters.

Support Us

We need your support to keep this blog running and so we can continue to provide you with helpful information and best practices.


Will you help us?

Need Help?

The Law Office of David Piotrowski

represents California landlords.

Scroll to Top