Need a Tariff?


Interstate household goods moving companies need a tariff.  Tariffs are a requirement of federal law.  The tariff is not published with the government, but must be available for inspection upon request.  The household goods tariff will list the rates that the moving company charges its customers, as well as other important company policies and information.  Failure to publish a tariff can result in severe penalties to the interstate moving company.

The Law Office of David Piotrowski has been publishing interstate household goods tariffs for years and can publish your tariff and customize it to fit your needs.

For help in publishing a household goods tariff, visit the tariff publishing page.

For more blog entries on household goods transportation issues, click this link:

This entry was posted in HHG and tagged , , , , . Bookmark the permalink.

Leave a Reply