is a Valuable Resource for People Needing to Move Interstate


Moving can be a stressful experience.  If you’ve ever had to move across state lines and hired a household goods moving company to assist you, that moving company must be licensed by the USDOT’s FMCSA (Federal Motor Carrier Safety Administration).  The FMCSA publishes public-service brochures to help the public learn about the industry.

The public can download several of these brochures at The site also allows the public to search complaint history of moving companies.

If you already finished your move and you had problems with your moving company that you’re unable to rectify directly with the moving company, then you can also file a complaint on the website.

The Law Office of David Piotrowski assists moving companies with tariff publishing and creating customized moving forms.

This entry was posted in HHG and tagged , , , , , , , , . Bookmark the permalink.

Leave a Reply