Publish a Household Goods Tariff Today for Your Moving Company

Publish a household goods tariff today for your moving company! Moving companies need to publish a household goods tariff in order to comply with federal law. If you transport household goods across state lines, you are subject to the FMCSA rules which requires that you publish a household goods tariff. Your published tariff will include your company rates and policies. It will outline your delivery timeframes and include all the required USDOT information needed to comply with federal tariff publishing laws.

Moving companies who fail to publish a household goods tariff are subjected to fines and penalties that can be severe. Moving companies cannot afford not to publish a tariff. Our tariff publishing solution is affordable and is custom made for you by a transportation attorney. Contact us today for a free consultation at (877) 875-6958.

For help in publishing a household goods tariff, visit the tariff publishing page.

For more blog entries on household goods transportation issues, click this link:

Need Help?

This article is courtesy of the Law Office of David Piotrowski, a California law firm representing landlords with eviction matters.

Support Us

We need your support to keep this blog running and so we can continue to provide you with helpful information and best practices.


Will you help us?

Need Help?

The Law Office of David Piotrowski

represents California landlords.

Scroll to Top