Same-Sex Marriage in the USA and Immigration for Foreign Nationals


Due to a recent Supreme Court decision in the United States, legally married same-sex couples will be given the same immigration benefits that heterosexual couples currently receive. This means that if you legally marry a foreign national in the USA, even if you are gay, you can sponsor your partner to become a legal resident and citizen in the United States. This new legislation will bring families together and reduce the inequality gap between legally married heterosexual and same-sex couples.

If you are a same-sex couple needing help with immigration and you were legally married in the USA, contact us today. My firm is here to help you.

This entry was posted in Legal News and tagged , , , , , . Bookmark the permalink.