Transporting Household Goods Without a License

Interstate household goods moving companies may not transport household goods without a license. If a company is found to be transporting household goods without a license, or while a household goods application is pending, the FMCSA will ban than company from transporting household goods, and it will become more difficult for that company to reapply for household goods authority in the future.

If you need help in applying for your interstate household goods license, we can assist you. Transporting household goods without a license, or while a household goods license is pending, is against the law.

The Law Office of David Piotrowski has been publishing interstate household goods tariffs for years and can publish your tariff and customize it to fit your needs.

For help in publishing a household goods tariff, visit the tariff publishing page.

We also assist interstate household goods moving companies with other legal matters.

For more blog entries on household goods transportation issues, click this link:

Need Help?

This article is courtesy of the Law Office of David Piotrowski, a California law firm representing landlords with eviction matters.

Leave a Comment

Support Us

We need your support to keep this blog running and so we can continue to provide you with helpful information and best practices.


Will you help us?

Need Help?

The Law Office of David Piotrowski

represents California landlords.

Scroll to Top