$125 Per Month Legal Service Plan for Landlords
Do you want to have a lawyer “on-call” to answer your landlord-tenant questions on a regular basis? Do you want access to our forms library which includes many landlord/tenant form templates for your use? Normally, we charge anywhere between $50 to $195 for a form template, depending on which form you need. When you sign up for our monthly legal service plan, you receive these forms at no additional cost.
Our monthly legal service plan is a flat $125 per month. The minimum commitment is 3 months, and thereafter converts to a month-to-month agreement which can be cancelled by either you or us with 30 days’ advance written notice.
When you sign up for the $125/month plan, you will receive the following:
- Up to ten (10) emails from a landlord attorney per month (for a total of 1 hour attorney time maximum). Simply email us your landlord/tenant question and we will respond to you via email. Valued at $375 based on 1 hour of legal services.
- Access to our extensive landlord-tenant forms library. Valued at over $1,000 based on individual form pricing. *Some forms may not apply to properties subject to rent control or just-cause tenant eviction protections.
- Easy access to a landlord attorney Monday-Friday during normal business hours.
- A five percent (5%) discount on attorney fees should you need assistance with an unlawful detainer (eviction) case.
If you utilize only the email service, you get more than a 300% return on your investment each month. But with our monthly plan, you get so much more value!
Our current landlord/tenant form library consists of the following:
- Rental Application
- Rental Agreement
- Notice of Rent Increase
- 24 Hour Notice to Inspect/Make Repairs
- Notice of Sale and Entry
- Completed Repairs Form / Receipt
- 3 Day Notice to Pay Rent or Quit
- 3 Day Notice to Cure or Quit
- 30 Day Notice to Terminate Tenancy
- 60 Day Notice to Terminate Tenancy
- Proof of Service of Termination Notice
- Notice of Belief of Abandonment
- Right to Reclaim Abandoned Personal Property
- Move In/Out Checklist
- Receipt for Return of Keys to the Landlord
- Notice of Your Right to Request Initial Inspection
- Landlord’s Itemized Statement of Repairs/Cleaning Identified in Initial Inspection
- Security Deposit Itemization Form
Note: This offer is subject to change or cancellation at any time.
Disclaimer: These are general form templates and may not be suitable for everyone, especially in rent control jurisdictions. If your property is subject to rent control, these forms may NOT apply to you.