Northridge Eviction Attorney – Evict Your Tenant!
Northridge eviction attorney assisting clients with tenant evictions throughout the city of Northridge and surrounding communities. This law office assists landlords only in eviction cases. We will guide you through the eviction process and assist you in removing your tenant. We represent landlords in both residential and commercial evictions throughout Northridge and the San Fernando Valley.
Here are some of the services we offer to landlords in Northridge.
Northridge Eviction Attorney
As a Northridge eviction law firm, we have seen several eviction cases in Northridge that deal with evicting a tenant from an illegal garage conversion. If you rented out a unit that is not permitted, the law can become exceedingly more complex and you should hire an eviction attorney immediately. We can help.
Eviction cases in Northridge generally begin when a tenant owes a landlord money due to unpaid rent, the violation of a term of the rental agreement, or simply when the landlord no longer wishes to rent the unit. The tenant is served with a termination of tenancy notice. If the tenant fails to move out by the expiration date specified in the termination notice, then a lawsuit is filed against the tenant.
The eviction process in Northridge usually takes 1.5 to 3 months to complete. Therefore, we suggest contacting us as soon as soon as you’re ready to begin the eviction process so that we can begin the process of getting your property back in your possession.
The law forbids landlords from using “self-help”, i.e., locking out a tenant or removing them by force. You may only remove a tenant by lawful means as described above.
Hire us as your Northridge eviction attorney today!
- Want to view an overview of the California eviction process?
- Want to see a sampling of California eviction judgments?
- Why choose us as your Northridge eviction lawyer? Find out!
- Is your property outside of Northridge? We may still be able to help with your eviction. We represent landlords with evictions in these geographic areas.
Tenant Eviction in Northridge
We evict tenants from Northridge rental properties. If you need to evict a Northridge tenant, we offer a consultation and can advise you on how to best proceed. Some of the many questions we will be asking when you request a consultation for your Northridge tenant eviction case is:
- Why do you want to evict a tenant in Northridge?
- Have you attempted to evict the Northridge tenant previously?
- Is the Northridge tenant behind in the rent?
- Does the rental property contain any habitability concerns that may serve as a defense to the Northridge tenant eviction case?
- Has your Northridge tenant filed any complaints with any government agencies?
- Does your rental property contain any illegal construction, which may hinder the ability to evict the Northridge tenant?
It will suit you best to prepare for your consultation with a pen and paper and answers to all of the above questions. The Northridge tenant eviction process is not an easy one, so the more information you provide at the beginning of your case, the more likely it will be to successfully evict the Northridge tenant from your property.
Contact us to receive your Northridge tenant eviction consultation. We are a full-service Northridge eviction law firm representing landlords only with tenant eviction cases in Northridge. We believe you will be very happy when you hire us to become your Northridge eviction attorney – just look at our reviews!
$125 Per Month Landlord Plan
We offer a $125 per month legal service plan for landlords. With this plan, you receive up to 10 emails per month from an attorney (or until a total of 1 hour of attorney time is reached, whichever comes first). You also receive access to our entire landlord/tenant form library and a 5% discount on attorney fees in the event you need to file an unlawful detainer (eviction) against your tenant.