We are a Santa Clarita and Santa Barbara professional property management company for your rental income properties. When you allow us to manage your property, not only do you have a professional real estate broker helping you, but you also have an experienced sought-after eviction attorney who knows the many landlord/tenant laws.
When you hire us as your property management company, we offer several different options to best suit your needs:
- Option 1: If you already have a renter in your property, but you are tired of dealing with the day-to-day administration and maintenance of your property, allow us to take over. Your tenant would begin sending the rent payments to us and notifying us for any issues at the property. We would respond to maintenance requests with your permission and consent. We would also forward rent payments on to you. Our fee for managing your property is 10% of the monthly rental income, or $150, whichever is greater. There is a one time set-up fee of $100.
- Option 2: If you don’t have a renter in your property yet, we can help. We assist with marketing, showings, background checks, rental applications, leases, walk-through, and more. We place your property on the MLS, take pictures, and make the property available for viewing by other real estate professionals in an attempt to get it rented as quickly as possible. We know that each day that goes by without a paying renter is lost income to you. We will assist you in determining market rate. You want to make sure the property is clean and “presentable,” both inside and out. The price for this service is a flat $2,500, or an amount equal to the first months’ rent, whichever is greater. The fee includes up to 5 tenant background checks (each additional tenant screening is $50). Once we find a tenant, you take over from there.
- Option 3: Allow us to market your property and find a renter, and then allow us to manage your property on a monthly basis. This is combination of options 1 and 2.
You need to hire a professional property management company that you can trust and who has the experience and knowledge to do the absolute best job possible. When you hire us, you get a professional property management company AND an experienced law firm that represents landlords in eviction cases.
- 9630 Fullbright Ave., Chatsworth, CA 91311 – $2,900/month. 4bd, 2ba, pool, newly remodeled. UPDATE: This property was rented at asking price within approximately 2 weeks. This single family home has been beautifully remodeled. New appliances in kitchen. 4 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms. 2 bedrooms and 1 bathroom are on one side of the home, and the other 2 bedrooms and 1 bathroom are on the other side of the home. The wood floors have been beautifully refinished. New carpet in bedrooms. Fresh paint throughout. 2 car detached garage. Backyard has a nice-sized pool (fenced). Weekly pool cleaning service is included. You will also receive a weekly gardening service all included in your monthly rent. No pets. No smoking (except outdoors). Fireplace in living room. Ceiling fan in all bedrooms. Close to elementary school (within 5 minute walking distance). Interested tenants will need to fill out a rental application and provide access to a credit score and prior eviction check. The tenant may elect for a 1 or 2 year lease. Move-in ready and beautiful! Tenant to verify all information.
- 3035 Harbor Blvd., Ventura, CA 93001 – $1,675/month. 2bd, 1ba, near beach, newly remodeled. UPDATE: This property was rented above asking price.
Walk to the beach. Quiet unit. New floors, new appliances, new paint, new windows. Vertical blinds. 1 car garage. The stainless steel appliances are Whirlpool and brand new. Outside laundry on-site. Big walk-in closet in master bedroom with lots of storage. Must see! Move-in ready. Landlord will consider a cat only as a pet. Prospective tenant must submit a completed rental application and must complete a background/eviction/credit check. First month rent and security deposit required to move in.
- 1107 Lucas St., San Fernando, CA 91340 – $1,800/month. 2bd, 1ba, convenient location. UPDATE: This property was rented at asking price within 2 weeks.
Newly remodeled home in San Fernando. New granite kitchen counters, new oven and stove, new windows and window coverings, new paint. Move-in ready! Nice private backyard area. Great for a BBQ and/or enjoying some sun. 2 bedrooms, 1 bathroom, walk-in closets. Wall air conditioning and heating unit. 1 car detached garage with storage space. Smoking and pets are not permitted. This property is conveniently located on the corner of Maclay Ave and Lucas St. Great location in the city of San Fernando. Washing machine, dryer, and refrigerator NOT included. Tenant to pay for utilities except for water. 1 year lease. Security deposit is $1,800. Security deposit plus the first month rent required to move-in. Tenant must fill out an application and consent to a credit/background check. Don’t let this one pass you up. Move in to this remodeled San Fernando home today! Square footage estimated. Tenant to confirm.
Looking to evict a tenant in Santa Clarita or Santa Barbara?
CalBRE License # 01957301.