Woodland Hills Eviction Attorney – Evict Your Tenant!
My property is in a different location.
Woodland Hills eviction attorney assisting clients with tenant evictions throughout the city of Woodland Hills and surrounding communities. This law office assists landlords only in eviction cases. We will guide you through the eviction process and assist you in removing your tenant. We represent landlords in both residential and commercial evictions throughout Woodland Hills.
Here are some of the services we offer to landlords in Woodland Hills.
- We will draft and create your termination notice against your tenant in Woodland Hills (i.e. 3 day, 30 day, 60 day notice).
- We will determine the best type of notice based on your needs and the facts of your case.
- Our professional process server, who is local to the area and knows the Woodland Hills area well, will serve it on your tenant (usually within 1-3 business days).
- Creating and serving a notice of termination of tenancy in Woodland Hills starts at $250.
Full Service Eviction in Woodland Hills
- Flat fee for representing the landlord with a non-contested unlawful detainer (eviction) case in Woodland Hills.
- Includes researching, preparing, drafting the summons and complaint, filing, and requesting a default judgment.
- A non-disputed eviction in Woodland Hills starts at $995. Up to 3 serve attempts are included in this rate. Court costs extra. Contact us for additional details and to begin your case.
Do-It-Yourself Woodland Hills Eviction
Don’t need full-service representation? With the DIY plan, you can save money by handling the case yourself, but feel confident knowing that the documentation was created by a landlord eviction attorney. Some companies have been advertising similar packages but the documents are often shoddy at best and drafted by “unlawful detainer assistants” or paralegals. With our service, your documents will be drafted by an experienced eviction attorney who handles cases for landlords on a daily basis. If you are comfortable handling your own eviction case, but want the peace of mind knowing that your initial paperwork was completed by an eviction attorney, this plan is the perfect fit for you.
Woodland Hills Eviction Attorney
As a Woodland Hills eviction law firm, we have seen several eviction cases in Woodland Hills that deal with evicting a tenant from an illegal garage conversion. If you rented out a unit that is not permitted, the law can become exceedingly more complex and you should hire an eviction attorney immediately. We can help.
Also, be sure to check our Yelp reviews and Attorney Piotrowski’s Landlord and Eviction book.
Eviction cases in Woodland Hills generally begin when a tenant owes a landlord money due to unpaid rent, the violation of a term of the rental agreement, or simply when the landlord no longer wishes to rent the unit. The tenant is served with a termination of tenancy notice. If the tenant fails to move out by the expiration date specified in the termination notice, then a lawsuit is filed against the tenant.
The eviction process in Woodland Hills usually takes 1.5 to 3 months to complete. Therefore, we suggest contacting us as soon as soon as you’re ready to begin the eviction process so that we can begin the process of getting your property back in your possession.
The law forbids landlords from using “self-help”, i.e., locking out a tenant or removing them by force. You may only remove a tenant by lawful means as described above.
Hire us as your Woodland Hills eviction attorney today!
- Want to view an overview of the California eviction process?
- Want to see a sampling of California eviction judgments?
- Why choose us as your Woodland Hills eviction lawyer? Find out!
- Is your property outside of Woodland Hills? We may still be able to help with your eviction. We represent landlords with evictions in these geographic areas.
Tenant Eviction in Woodland Hills
We evict tenants from Woodland Hills rental properties. If you need to evict a Woodland Hills tenant, we offer a consultation and can advise you on how to best proceed. Some of the many questions we will be asking when you request a consultation for your Woodland Hills tenant eviction case is:
- Why do you want to evict a tenant in Woodland Hills?
- Have you attempted to evict the Woodland Hills tenant previously?
- Is the Woodland Hills tenant behind in the rent?
- Does the rental property contain any habitability concerns that may serve as a defense to the Woodland Hills tenant eviction case?
- Has your Woodland Hills tenant filed any complaints with any government agencies?
- Does your rental property contain any illegal construction, which may hinder the ability to evict the Woodland Hills tenant?
It will suit you best to prepare for your consultation with a pen and paper and answers to all of the above questions. The Woodland Hills tenant eviction process is not an easy one, so the more information you provide at the beginning of your case, the more likely it will be to successfully evict the Woodland Hills tenant from your property.
Contact us to receive your Woodland Hills tenant eviction consultation. We are a full-service Woodland Hills eviction law firm representing landlords only with tenant eviction cases in Woodland Hills. We believe you will be very happy when you hire us to become your Woodland Hills eviction attorney – just look at our reviews!
$125 Per Month Landlord Plan
We offer a $125 per month legal service plan for landlords. With this plan, you receive up to 10 emails per month from an attorney (or until a total of 1 hour of attorney time is reached, whichever comes first). You also receive access to our entire landlord/tenant form library and a 5% discount on attorney fees in the event you need to file an unlawful detainer (eviction) against your tenant.